Please Join Us at the“Shift Into Style” Kickoff Event for Austin Fashion Week! Austin Fashion Week has partnered with Circuit of The Americas™ to bring this world-class event to Austin in anticipation of the 2012 UNITED STATES FORMULA ONE GRAND PRIX™. To be held at The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, “Shift Into Style” is sure to be an exciting and glamorous evening of fashion, food and motorsports, bringing big names in motorsports and fashion together with fans that love the glamour of Formula One racing!
When: 8pm-11pm, Friday, August 10th, 2012
Where: The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
The festivities include:
- The First Lady of Texas, Anita Perry opens the event
- Jonathan Green, leading F1 motorsports broadcaster, producer, announcer to emcee along with Holly Mills-Gardner, TV personality.
- Appearance by Alexander Rossi, top-ranked American F1 test driver
- Formula One cars from Williams and Lotus-Pirelli
- Michael Schumacher’s Ferrari F1 world championship car
- An F1 timeline photo exhibition by premier F1 international photographers, Sutton Images
In fashion, the exciting lineup features:
- The menswear line from Austin-owned, fashion-savvy “Keepers”
- Sportswear from Ferrari
- Evening-apparel from “The Danes Collection”
- Race wear from local designer Linda Asaf
- First look at the “COTA Girls,” the Circuit’s signature brand ambassadors, dressed in designs by Austin’s own Ross Bennett of Fashion Star fame.
- Silent Auction benefitting the Arc of the Capital Area, featuring Arc of the Arts Artists paired with designers Kendra Scott, Megan Summerville, Anne Marie Beard, Demian & Alex, Linda Asaf, Lana Chu, Jessica Ciarla and Micah Yancey.
Tickets for the “Shift Into Style” Kickoff Party ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. YOU MAY PURCHASE TICKETS FOR $85 BEGINNING AT 7:30 PM ON AUGUST 10 AT BOB BULLOCK TEXAS STATE HISTORY MUSEUM. CASH, CHECKS AND CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
Tickets for other events during Austin Fashion Week are available now at: http://fashionweekaustin.com/tickets/.